Tuesday, July 24, 2007

All Scrunchy & Chipmunkey

Well, that didn't take long. I have already missed a significant event in my daughter's life. Here's hoping that trend ends prenatally.

At my wife's most recent doctor's visit, the technician flipped that switch on the ultrasound machine. My wife was treated to a thirty-minute show of our daughter happily snuggled in the womb, winking, sticking her tongue out and being a general cutie pie. I, of course, felt I couldn't miss any work that day; gotta be a provider, you know. So my wife got to see our daughter's chipmunk cheeks, funny nose, and hairy head, while I sat in my office, virtually alone, waiting for my co-workers to arrive. They never would have known if I was not there.

Two of the photos are below, I hope this doesn't ruin any surprises when she is actually born.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mamacita said...

Man, ultrasound pictures have come so far -- even from just a few years ago.

7/24/2007 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home