Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Facing the Camera

If you are like my wife, your heart will flutter and your soul will yearn when you see the photographs below.

If you are like me, you will swell with pride, but struggle to hide you find the photographs below bizarre.



During my wife's most recent visit to the doctor, the technician performed a routine ultrasound and reassured us that all was well with our daughter. Before leaving the room, she flipped a switch on the ultrasound machine, and we got the photos below. Apparently, expectant parents who are really into prenatal looks can buy high resolution color photographs using the below technology. We're going to skip that, but at the very least, I am happy to see my daughter has a face.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And cuh-RAZY long fingers. Hmmm. A LOOGY in the family?

5/02/2007 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home