Monday, July 09, 2007

My Worst Nightmare

I have a recurring nightmare. I guess it's more of a recurring bad thought - because it comes and goes during the day and night. My baby is born, the delivery is a success, she is healthy, all her vitals are strong, and she's just plain ugly.


Now, I don't mean she's ugly in that "newborn/prune face/still wiping off the goop sort of way", or even in the "okay, that's clearly an unnatural growth, have you seen what advances have been made in infant plastic surgery sort of way." I mean, ugly in the "face only a mother could love because daddy is playing peek-a-boo, but never peeks, just goes boo."


Well, as bad as my worst nightmares are, I was a bit comforted to know that this child has already been born.


On a positive note, she won't be scaring too many people off when she living in a van...DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home