Friday, June 22, 2007

This Blog Is Going To The Beach

Two years ago, my in-laws planned a wonderful vacation for themselves, my wife and I (then dating), and their son and daughter-in-law. The Scandianvian cruise was going to last ten days and pass through countries I had never visited before. Plans were scuttled when my sister-in-law got pregnant.

Last year, my in-laws planned a wonderful vacation for themselves, my wife and I (now married!), and their son and daughter-in-law. The very same Scandinavian cruise was going to last ten days and pass through countries I have never visited before. My in-laws were the first to know of my wife's pregnancy, in equal parts happiness, joy, and "hope the deposit is refundable."
Who needs intercontinental travel when the beach is just three hours away? We're packing up our things and heading east for a few days of R & R with our in-laws. We'll be without internet for the duration (let alone that we'll also have 80% of this blog's readership under the same roof next week).

See ya Wednesday, tanned, rested, and ready.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home