Sunday, August 19, 2007

We're Off To See The Wizard

I'll be spending the next three hours pacing, mumbling, double-checking and second-guessing. Then, around 7 o'clock, it's off to the hospital. When we return, if all goes as planned, we will be three.

Despite bringing the laptop to the hospital, I will not be live-blogging the birth. That's probably best for everyone.

I'll update this space as I can, most certainly with photographs. I'm not sure what will happen to this blog after I return home with an infant. Technically, the "nine month odyssey" is over, but another has just begun. Regardless, I'll be up at odd hours and will need an outlet.

Thanks for paying attention to my ramblings. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in my anxieties, beliefs, and peculiarities.

See you in a few days.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mamacita said...

Good luck! Go get 'em tiger!

8/19/2007 8:12 PM  
Blogger Sam Cohen said...

I heard from Doug that all went well. Congratulations!

8/20/2007 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well? We're anxious to hear the news. Congrats to the Fulton Three!
Mama Bear

8/21/2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger perry ann said...

We are sending lots of love and happy thoughts your way. Please give Kate and the new baby a big hug from us! Love, George, Perry & Andrew

8/21/2007 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home