Friday, August 17, 2007

An Important Message To My Wife

Dear Lovely Wife,

The free-wheeling codeine abuse will have to stop if you plan on breastfeeding. This is serious news. Apparently, the article states, codeine is in *everything* - cough syrup, pain killers, Cheerios, you name it - that is part of a healthy new mother's diet. I did my own research during lunch and have determined that you had best avoid ingesting the following while breastfeeding:
  • Methamphetamines
  • Poison Ivy
  • Quaaludes
  • The Japanese fugu fish
  • Rubber Cement
  • Other babies
  • USDA Beef - Grades B-D
  • Turducken (well, just the Tur and the -en parts)
  • Paper made from more than 20% recycled materials
  • Grass clippings
  • Unwrapped afterdinner mints
  • Crack

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your
page. Im really impressed by your site.
Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely
digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends.
I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

My page ... cure for arthritis

5/18/2013 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home