Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hey, It's August!

Look at that, the calendar changed. It's now August. That's August as in:

"Hey, what are you doing in August?"

"Not much, no real vacation planned. Oh, and we're having a baby."

Yes, there aren't many more milestones that we can cross before Lefty arrives. The due date is no longer some ethereal day well into the future. It's on my calendar. I am looking at it now.

Looking at my schedule, it reads like this:

This Week: Meetings, baseball game, deadlines
Next Week: Deadlines, editorial planning, writing
The Next Week: Meetings, baseball games, fantasy football draft, more deadlines
The Following Week: Watch baby born...(scheduler goes blank after that)

It's on my calendar, right there in ink. August 20, "Baby." Other events surrounding it on my calendar, " August 16, Phillies/Nats Game" and "August 24, Payday." See how it just fits right in there?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mamacita said...

I still remember the weird feeling I got when I bought some milk that was going to expire after my due date.

8/02/2007 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home