Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Those Crazy Cravings

I've gotten asked a few times, "So is your wife craving anything?". My immediate answer is no, no she is not. My wife isn't screaming for pickle ice cream or late night pasta with any regularity. In fact, as I alluded to in a previous post, she isn't craving one particular food. But she is craving. And she knows that her loving husband will scour the ends of the earth (or at least the walkable neighborhood) to get her what she wants. I've been keeping track, too..
  • Frozen Snickers (in mid-January)
  • All Things Lemon (Squares, Bars, Tarts, Cookies, etc.)
  • Brownie Sundaes
  • Pizza (Margherita Pizza)
  • Pickles
  • Fried Eggs
  • Greek...anything Greek
  • Chipotle Burritos
  • Wendy's
  • "Something Chocolaty"
  • "Something Tart"
  • Pepperocini
She may settle on one thing, which would make planning and purchasing easier, but for now (with a 24-hour convenience store and grocery store nearby), I'm happy to cater to her craving whim.

UPDATE (3/9/07): I was instructed - 24 hours in advance - that upon my return home from work tonight, I am to come bearing Wonder bread, bologna, and relish. I haven't had any of those items in my refrigerator since I was about 18.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home