Friday, February 23, 2007

This Week in Fatherhood

"This Week in Fatherhood" publicizes and celebrates fathers across the globe. We laugh at their foibles, chuckle at their misfortune, and remind ourselves that there are no prerequisites to fatherhood. Let us all learn from their idiocy.

NOTE: In the course of my daily Interneting, I came across this site: Parents Behaving Badly. They do the same thing I do here, except more frequently, much better, and not limited to just fathers. I highly recommend checking it out.
  • Wife physically assaults husband after he chides her for overdrinking at their wedding. Why is this here? She's seven months pregnant.
  • Some people just can't wait to get their hands on their baby.
  • Responsible Father: "Son, I'm too drunk to drive, please take these keys and drive me home."
    Irresponsible Father: "Son, you are just 14, but I trust you to take these keys and drive me home"
    Horrible Father: "Son, I know that you are drunk at 14, but I trust you to take these keys and drive me home."
  • Ty Winnington, sure-handed infielder. (found via The Feed)
  • Off the beaten theme, tomorrow is Oscar night and I've seen two of the Best Picture nominees! That's two more than last year! Not nominated was this film which, in all honesty, I'll probably never see. Regardless, suck it Pan's Labyrinth!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger GM-Carson said...

Well, I got to see my baby, but it was under unwanted circumstances. My wife had to have an emergency ultrasound on Friday evening due to some complications. It was awesome seeing a baby in the womb moving around with arms and legs, I even got to keep a pic. All is well with mother and baby, false alarm...thankfully.

2/25/2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger SteveJeltzFan said...

Seeing your baby move is something that can't really be described - I'm glad that your wife is ok, on top of it all.

2/25/2007 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with the Pan's Labyrinth hate, yo? That ain't right.

2/27/2007 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home