Friday, February 16, 2007

This Week in Fatherhood

"This Week in Fatherhood" publicizes and celebrates fathers across the globe. We laugh at their foibles, chuckle at their misfortune, and remind ourselves that there are no prerequisites to fatherhood. Let us all learn from their idiocy.

  • It's been snowy, icy and downright cold where I live lately. I walk to work each day, and have spent a good deal of my commute thinking about how I'd transport my child in this weather (he/she will be five months old this time next year). This is not how I'd go about doing it.
  • I'm guessing if Senior and Junior knew this is what Trey and Quad were up to, they'd lay off the whole "family name is a legacy" thing. But isn't it cute how you can totally see the family resemblance in the mug shots?
  • Nothing bonds a father and son like a good old fashioned road trip through this great county.
  • Finally, I don't have a joke about this one, it's just too sad and perverse. I'm linking it so that it cannot be swept under the rug.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home