Friday, March 23, 2007

Really? Kids Do This?

Part of my becoming a parent includes a bit of toughening up. While I know that I won't be able to prepare for every conceivable scenario, there are a few things I know that I can get ready to face: vomiting, spitting up, uncontrollable peeing, pooping, uncontrollable pooping, crying, screaming, spilling, convulsing, kicking, biting, clawing, pinching, throwing, hitting, frowning, but one that hadn't crossed my mind was publicly masturbating.

Is that even covered in The Worst Case Scenario Handbook?

So much to learn, so many surprises.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger mamacita said...

Yeah, that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'm afraid. Fit-throwing and nose-picking weren't on your list. And some kids just walk around with their hands in their pants all the time. It's funny when it's not your kid -- then it's mortifying.

3/24/2007 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home