Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Best Show on Television

Between work and moving preparations, there hasn't been much time to write lately. I do want to state, definitely and for the record, that the greatest show on television, ever, is "America's Funniest Home Videos." Apologies to the Lears, Wheadons, Abrams, and Burrows of the world, but AFV (as us insiders call it), is the finest show, ever. I am not kidding.

Here is one of my favorite baby-related clips from AFV. It is awesome in so many ways, I feel compelled to count them.
  1. It's babies laughing! In unison!
  2. All the babies are bald
  3. The "this isn't as funny as everyone else thinks it is" look on the poor mother's face
  4. The baby in the lower left (or, as I call him, Baby 7pm) simultaneously laughing and thumbsucking
  5. This clip won $10,000, which, collectively, should get this family about four weeks worth of diapers


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger furiousBall said...

I 100% agree with you. AFV makes you laugh out loud. People falling off of stuff is funny.

3/20/2007 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this "AFV" of which you speak?

I thought that show was renamed to "OW! My nuts!" sometime in the mid-90s...

3/20/2007 4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a normally calm and rational person, immune to fits of 'HOLYGODCUTE'.

And yet I am cracking up laughing.

(And cringing in sympathy for that poor woman. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebus.)

3/28/2007 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home